Commercial Boiler Repair
Call Us Now. To book a commercial Boiler Repair Engineer Open 24 Hour 0208 935 5572 firstname.lastname@example.org
How much does is cost to repair a commercial boiler?
As a London based commercial boiler repair company. We charge no call out rates for businesses based in and around London, Surrey and South Ascot, North Ascot, Sunninghill, Cheapside, Brookside, Chavey Down, Woodside, Plaistow Green, The Rise, Martins Heron. We charge from £150 Hourly rate. Our Engineers can work all brand of commercial boilers and plant room equipment.
How often should a commercial boiler be serviced?
Commercial boiler manufacturers recommend 12 monthly visit to carry out full servicing and inspection of commercial boilers. Due to the nature of their heavy duty capacity and usage, a build of limescale and sooth not cleaned can damage the boiler primary components. Some new commercial boiler have a life span of 10-15 years while older commercial boilers can last upto 30 years. in fact there are still a number of commercial boilers in the city of London which we service annually which are over 30 years old and running like new. But servicing and maintenance are 2 different things and this needs to looked at seperately. Annual servicing involved stripping of the burner and cleaning any dust or build up of sooth. While a PPM Maintenance is more intrusive and involved flushing of the boiler chamber + cleaning of the burner and recalibration of the flue gases. We provide recommendation to all our client after every commercial boiler repair visit.
How much does it cost to replace a commercial boiler?
Commercial boiler which cant be repaired and requires replacement can range in price from £12,000 upwards depending on the installation, order, location and access. In order give an estimate we would need to attend your site to provide you with a free quotation. Thing we take in consideration when costing?
- Are you replacing just the boiler or the entire boiler room + pipework
- Are you keeping your old existing pump valves
- Do we need to run a new flue or can the exisiting flue be used for the new boiler
- Does the system require flushing or would you require a plate heat exchanger fitted.
how do you maintain a commercial boiler?
- Examine the flue installation is securely fixed, connecting and in good condition.
- Strip down the burner and clean it out.
- Flush out heat exchange for limescale and fill back up with the correct inhibitor dose
- Remove the circulation pump, oil up the motor and refit.
- Recalibrate the boiler to ensure the correct flue gas analysis readings
- Check the receiving the correct amount of gas
- Check the entire system for a gas leak
- Check the incoming gas supply is the correct gas pressure
- Check your commercial gas meter is operating correctly
But rest assured on a call out, our engineer are the best and we do our absolute best to repair and fix every boiler. Call us now to book a commercial boiler repair UK Gas Plumbers on 0208 935 5572