ENERGY BROKER – COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
GET IN TOUCH IF OUR SERVICES DO NOT SUIT YOUR NEEDS
Every stage of our service is provided with the best possible care and expertise. If something goes wrong, you can make a complaint and we will do everything in our power to fix it.
You will find all information about how to make a complaint below.
WHAT’S WRONG? We will investigate any complaints.
Send us an email with all details regarding your complaint and the desired outcome. We would appreciate your preference for future contact, and your contact details.
An employee of our complaints department will review your case and any evidence. We aim to reply to you within ten days including the proposed solution. We may need to contact independent brokerages and energy suppliers to address your concerns. Therefore, more complicated complaints may take longer.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR YOUR COMPLAINT TO BE RESOLVED
- Where the complaint, in whole or in part, concerns the contract between you and your Supplier, UK Gas Plumbers Limited will advise the Supplier of your complaint within 24 hours.
- We will contact you within five working days if your complaint is sent by email or postal mail.
- We will keep you informed about the progress of your case.
- Any complaint will be resolved within seven working days.
- If the problem doesn’t resolve within seven days, we will, with your consent, escalate the complaint to the Independent Code manager. Within five working days, he will send you a written response. He’ll let you know what happens next and when he will be in touch about any further actions, steps or sanctions.
- We will aim to resolve your complaint within 10 days, but should this take longer we will send you an update within this timescale.
- You can also contact the Energy Ombudsman if you have a complaint about a supplier, or if you are not satisfied with the response you received. The Energy Ombudsman maintains impartiality in the judging process and fairness. The service is free for consumers.
0330 440 1624 or by emailing email@example.com. You can also write to them at Ombudsman Services: Energy, P.O. Box 966, Warrington, WA4 9DF.
HOW TO CONTACT US
It is a good idea for you to have any bills, statements, or other pertinent documentation with you through the entire process.
To reach our customer service team, please use:
- Phone – 0208 935 5572 (lines open between 9am & 5.30pm Monday to Friday).
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – Complaints, UK Gas Plumbers Limited, 7 Bell Yard, London United, WC2A 2JR