Commercial Kitchen Gas Safety
We’re open 24/7/365 for CP42 Gas Safety Certificates
cp42 gas Safety certificate
Commercial Catering Gas Safety Certificate
CP42 GAS SAFETY CERTIFICATES.
We cover London, Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire, Buckinghamshire, Kent, Essex and surrounding counties.
CP42 Catering Gas Safety Certificate
- UK Gas Plumbers provides a full range of CP42 gas safety certificate. Our friendly, knowledgeable team can assist with the kitchen upgrades, maintenance and installation of restaurant gas pipework, interlock system and certificated
- We provide an efficient and friendly service and are always ready to answer any questions. We can also recommend methods to improve property safety and arrange for new equipment to be installed to maximize gas safety and efficiency.
- In order to issue a valid cp42 Gas Safety Certificate, we need to carry out a series of tests. This includes: ensuring adequate ventilation, testing the device, checking for tampering or misuse, checking the pressure, checking the security components, and performing a number of additional security tasks.
- Our dedicated catering gas engineers are available 24/7.
CP42 Commercial Catering Gas Safety Certificate
BIG DISCOUNTS PROVIDED FOR BULK SITES.
Commercial Gas Safe Registration 582607
Legal Requirement and must be carried out every 12 months.
If you are in a hotel, pub, restaurant, cafe, or similar commercial kitchen and require cp42 gas safety certificate for commercial gas catering equipment certification, gas burners or hot storage water heaters. we can provide detailed commercial catering gas safety checks to suit your restaurant requirements. These can be entire building gas safety inspections, including restaurant cooking areas, kitchens, pipelines, boiler rooms, warehouses, manufacturing rooms, gas meter rooms, production lines and more.
Whatever you require a restaurant gas safety certificate or a gas interlock system installation to bring your establishment to current standards. For whatever type of property you are in, we are confident that we can provide you with a personalized quotation of your commercial catering gas certificate at a very competitive price.
CP42 Gas Safety certificate is issued every year by a Registered Gas Safety Engineer and applies to all gas appliances and installations in your Restaurant kitchen. These certifications are specifically designed for commercial kitchens. Usually this:
- Fast Food / Take Away Gas Certificate
- Restaurants Gas Safety Certificate
- Industrial Kitchen Burners Gas Safety Certificate
- Food production Centre Gas Safety Certificate
If you are in need of a Commercial Gas Safety Check, simply call our 24 hour Customer service
Commercial CP42 GAS SAFETY CERTIFICATE
0208 935 5572
What Our Client Says
Gas Safety Certificate Law
Any Business or commercial property where a commercial gas meter or a commercial gas appliance is installed, is required by law to have a valid commercial gas safety certificate either a CP15 commercial gas installation certificate or CP17 non domestic annual servicing report or A CP42 commercial catering gas certificate or all of the above. Failure to comply with these terms could invalidate your building insurance and you will also be breaking the law. Regulation (36)(1) of the Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations 1998. It is a legal requirement by the law.
Who can Issue a Commercial Gas Certificate
Only registered commercial gas safe engineers can issue a commercial gas safety certificate. The Commercial engineer will carry out an inspection on your commercial gas appliances installed in the building.
How long is a Commercial Gas Certificate Valid For
You must keep your gas certificate for two years according to regulation 36(3)(c) of the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998. This is a legal requirement and we also have to keep our records for 2 years. So if you loose your records for any reason and need it, we will always have a copy on file.
What are the fines / Consequences for Braking the law
The standard penalty is £6000 for each gas appliance installed in your property and/or a minimum of 6 months imprisonment for non compliance.
Gas Safety Resources and help
The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998
Official Health and Safety Gas Safe Information
Official Gas Safe Register
Carbon monoxide informati
If you are in need of a CP15 Gas Safety, simply call our 24 hour Customer service
Book an Inspection
CP42 GAS SAFETY certificate Today
0208 935 5572