Commercial Catering Gas Services
At UK Gas Plumbers we are experts in matters that involve CP42 commercial catering gas certificate, installation, gas catering equipment servicing & repair and other associated gas pipework in commercial kitchens. We boast of some of the best trained commercial catering gas engineers experienced, registered and Gas Safe.
Our priority is to ensure that your CP42 commercial kitchen gas equipment’s are safe and in good working order. We provide full annual servicing and reactive maintenance visits.
We employ an experienced team who will work with you to ensure that your commercial kitchen is compliant with all the latest CP42 Commercial Catering gas safety Certificate requirements. Our team will help you perform all the necessary gas safety inspections and also issue with you with a CP42 gas certificate that will show that your establishment meets gas safety requirements for commercial kitchen catering installation.
The essence of having a CP42 Commercial Gas certificate of gas safe compliance goes a long way in ensuring that you avoid hurdles with authorities. If your establishment is gas safe you also enjoy full coverage from your insurance policy holder.
Remember, it is your legal responsibility to ensure that your business establishment has got a CP42 gas safety certificate or LPG installation. The best way that you can achieve this is by conducting at least one annual gas safe inspection to be carried out by commercial catering gas engineer.
Catering engineers at UK Gas Plumbers will help you undertake all the CP42 gas safety certificate inspection requirements and repairs without much of a hassle. Our certified catering engineers test and check all your commercial gas or LPG equipment’s and will also undertake air quality measurements. This is to ensure that your kitchen meets the requirements set out by the IGEM/UP/19 which is the legal industry standard in the UK. They will then have you issued with a CP42 commercial catering gas safety certificate that demonstrates compliance.
UK Gas Plumbers boasts some of the most experienced commercial catering gas engineers in the industry. With us you can be sure to get the best commercial gas repairs, installations, LPG cookers, gas ovens, fryers, Salamanders, Grills, Griddles, Bain Maries, etc. Our catering engineers will offer you the best commercial kitchen gas installation and repair services in the industry. These are tested people who have been certified by authorities to be gas safe and compliant.
If you need to have a gas safety interlocking systems installed on your commercial kitchen just rely on UK Gas Plumbers who will help you have these systems installed for you at competitive rates. What’s more, you will have the best qualified gas safety engineers install for you systems that will ensure that your commercial gas equipment’s are safe and complaint.
We pride ourselves in being the leading gas safety company that will respond to emergencies in the shortest time possible. Whether it is an emergency you have or just the regular gas cooking equipment routine maintenance, you can count on UK Gas plumbers to help you out. Simply call our responsive customer care center and get help within the shortest time possible.
We are a certified and licensed Gas Safe company that will help you install your commercial catering gas equipment’s professionally. You can be sure that our gas safe engineers will inspect your commercial catering establishment’s pipework and service it so that it can meet IGEM/UP/1A. With us you can be sure that your property will be certified to be gas safe and you will ultimately be on the right side of the law. You will have peace of mind that your workers and customers will be safe and that there will be very minimal chance of gas related accidents in your property. It is only UK Gas plumbers that will help you see that your CP42 catering gas certificate installation is gas safe and compliant.
We will provide you with a CP42 Commercial Catering Gas Certificate on completion of a planned service visit.
Commercial Catering Gas engineer
Installing, maintaining, and repairing gas appliances is a delicate task. While it may be tempting to try and manage what seems like a basic installation or a simple repair on your own, working with gas without certification and experience can result in disaster. Even small problems can result in dangerous gas leaks and even explosions. Obviously, this can have huge consequences for your business and employees.
Commercial Catering Gas safety Certificates
To keep your business facilities safe and running smoothly, turn the commercial gas engineer services at UK Plumbers. As certified engineers, using our services is the smart, safe move. We have the specialist knowledge you need for safe installations, repairs, maintenance, and more.
Commercial Gas Safety
Our H&S Accredited commercial catering gas engineers have installed just about everything just about everywhere. If we haven’t already managed a particular installation or repair, we know where to get the knowledge we need. a wide array of experience with both specialist and general knowledge. We are here 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, available for emergency and scheduled services. For emergency calls, we’re available within just 45 minutes. Our services include:
- Gas pressure maintenance and repair – Gas appliances need to operate at very specific pressures in order to be safe and efficient. If you’re smelling gas anywhere, or if your appliances and machinery don’t appear to be working as well as they used to, it’s possible that the pressure is off. Our experts can check the gas pressure, adjust it, and repair any defective or broken items. By keeping your gas systems in working order, we can make sure that your appliances are safe and operating properly.
- Appliance installation – Setting up a new appliance or boiler properly is important. Improper installation can damage the boiler, your building, and even the gas pipes leading into your home. Appliance installation should always be handled by a certified professional. At UK Plumbers, we have the experience needed to install your new appliances in perfect condition. We’ll get everything installed and running for you right away so that you can get back to business.
- Appliance maintenance – Maintaining appliances is as important as installing them properly in the first place. If something isn’t working properly, our experts will inspect safety devices such as pressure switches, flow sensors, temperature sensors, and more. We’ll make sure that everything is working efficiently, and that there’s no danger to you or your building. UK Plumbers is certified in gas installations and maintenance, making us your number one choice for appliance maintenance.
- Thermostat operations – To keep your offices and manufacturing spaces properly warmed or cooled, it’s important to keep your thermostat properly calibrated. If your office environment or working area doesn’t appear to be staying the right temperature, make sure to have the thermostat inspected to ensure that it is properly calibrated. In order to keep your heat in working order, it is necessary to perform pressure checks and specific maintenance to calibrate your thermostat.
- Finding and repairing gas leaks – Gas leaks are a serious hazard, and as a business owner, it can be difficult to know where the gas is leaking from. Our team will find and repair any leaks, keeping you safe. Make sure to call us any time you catch a whiff of gas to make sure any problems are caught immediately.
- Emergency assistance – Not all gas related emergencies happen during regular business hours. We have technicians available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. In most situations, we can dispatch a technician to your location within 45 minutes. We know that gas emergencies can become catastrophic if they aren’t handled urgently, and we are there to make sure that all situations are properly taken care of as soon as possible.
Why hire UK Gas Plumber Professionals?
Regular maintenance of gas appliances helps ensure health and safety in all home and commercial environments. The performance and reliability of systems depend on routine maintenance and repair. Due to the hazardous nature of working with gas, these tasks must be left to certified professionals. Improper repair can lead to incorrect pressure, leaks, permanent danger to the equipment, and physical harm. All UK Gas Plumbers engineers are trained, certified, and experienced with the maintenance and repair work necessary to handle these systems and appliances, making sure to keep them safe and code-compliant.
We work with homeowners, business owners, and public institutions to make sure that all gas related needs are cared for. If you need installation, maintenance, or repair of your gas systems, we are here to help. Contact us today.